Top 7 Home Staging Accessories
Are you on the market and not having any luck? Low offer or no offers? Or are you super enthusiastic about getting the most for your home and youâ€™re doing your homework before you start to market. Either way these few simple and fairly inexpensive accessories can help you sell your home faster and for more! Remember sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate! A small investment in to making your home more attractive to your buyer will help you get higher offers. Fact! We have seen on many occasions with before and after of this method and it gets results!
Here are our Top 7 Home Staging Accessories
1. Flowers â€“ try big wide vases in the kitchen to add colour; fill full of just one type of flower for instant contemporary style. Make sure flower arrangements are in keeping with the style of the house and also the room. Choose carefully for maximum effect.
2. Cushions â€“Â a really easy way to instantly give life to your suite, add colour, texture and interest all at the same time.
3. Rugs â€“ a large, deep rug can transform a room, adding warmth and style. You donâ€™t have to spend a fortune on them; decide on a budget and stick to it.
4. Premium branded Toiletries â€“choose the very best you can afford here; it makes a difference! A little Molton Brown or if you really want to push the boat out Jo Malone, goes a long way! Again, make sure that they are kept for viewings only.
5. New bedding â€“ If you can only do it for one room let it be the master bedroom. This is where it matter most! Choose a subtle style that isnâ€™t too loud or flowery. Add some cushions and a good quality throw to sell the lifestyle at its best. For the other bedrooms, adding new plain bedding with some tasteful cushions and throws can refresh them relatively cheaply.
6. Fluffy Towels â€“ used towels never quite look the same as brand new ones; treat your home to some gorgeous new towels, and make sure that no one uses them â€“ theyâ€™re just for show! Take them away and hide them after each viewing so they stay looking their best.
7. Ambience (courtesy of Mickey Flanagan) â€“ You are selling more than just bricks and mortar, you are selling a lifestyle too! Scented candles can provide the finishing touch.